top of page

Our Services.

At Oakenwood Properties we can provide a first-class complete management service for Holiday Home and Serviced Accommodation owners across the UK, along with other services where we can provide our knowledge and expertise to help you start your short-term serviced accommodation journey.

Oakenwood Properties Short-Stay and Serviced Accommodation Our Services

Serviced Accommodation Management Service.

Welcome to Oakenwood Properties, where we specialise in delivering a comprehensive management service for owners of serviced accommodation across Bedfordshire and Oxfordshire.

Through a combination of excellent customer service, our experience & utilising state-of-the-art technology, we are able to maximise the potential of your rental properties.

We understand your guests want a seamless booking experience with all the information upfront for their stay, so we’ve focussed hard on ensuring our systems and processes are streamlined to cater to your guests' needs. Guests receive automated emails at every stage of their journey, so they feel well-informed.

We also understand that guests may have queries at 3am and need an answer promptly, hence why we’ve invested in state-of-the-art 24/7 customer service chat functionality that can help with 99% of queries. For the other 1%, our dedicated customer service team work from 0800 – 2100 to answer your queries to ensure your guests get the answers they need promptly.

We protect your properties by always taking a £200 damage deposit from guests, as well as setting a minimum booking age of 25, no smoking, no candles and no parties of any kind. Whilst we have maintenance teams on hand to fix common issues for guests in emergencies, have peace of mind that your property is continually being well maintained by our team scheduling thorough cleaning after every guest booking.

We use our experience to optimise our revenue management software to ensure we encourage bookings in low season, through a combination of promotions and ensuring nightly rates are higher during peak season when demand is high.

 

What's Included?

Not exhaustive, but management services we offer include:

✅ Guest communication

✅ Dedicated guest support (24/7 customer service chat, email, texts, WhatsApp & calls)

✅ Managed cleaning teams, dedicated cleaning app

✅ Calendar management

✅ Review management

✅ Payment processing

✅ Nightly Rate Management

✅ OTA Optimising - Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO, Trip Advisor

✅ Monthly landlord statements

✅ Building relationships with your guests

✅ Experienced fraud detection

✅ Cleaning costs covered, maximising income for you

✅ Our commission is a straightforward 15% of the total booking fee

✅ Initial one-off set-up fee of £499

Call us today to see how we can help, we look forward to your call or email:

01869 222 164

info@oakenwoodproperties.co.uk

https://www.oakenwoodproperties.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/OakenwoodProperties

https://www.instagram.com/oakenwoodproperties/

Oakenwood Properties Short-Stay and Serviced Accommodation Our Services Management

Serviced Accommodation Support Services.

Oakenwood Properties Short-Stay and Serviced Accommodation Our Services Styling & Photography

Coming soon...
Styling & Photography.

A key aspect of how successful is the styling and photography of your property to effectively market its availability. We can provide you with a full styling and photography service to get your property live with bookings following a briefing session with yourselves.

​This service includes:

  • Feature wall / wallpaper (optional)

  • Furnishing

  • Dressing & staging

  • Linen

  • Professional photography & editing

Coming soon...
Serviced Accommodation Consultancy.

Want to provide Serviced Accommodation, but don't know where to start? Already have a property, but don't know what to do next, or have had a holiday home for a while, but it's not doing as well as you had hoped?

 

We‘re here to help. We can guide you from the full end-to-end process of setting your property up for success covering;

  • Selecting the right property

  • Nightly rate management

  • Support services

  • Guest communication

Oakenwood Properties Short-Stay and Serviced Accommodation Our Services Consultancy

Call us today to see how we can help, we look forward to your call or email.

info@oakenwoodproperties.co.uk
01869 222 164

Get in touch

bottom of page